Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Bucket List

It seems a traditional part of the CP to post a bucket list. And I feel like it's a good idea. It's just a list of things that I would like to do while in Disney/Florida. I'm sure this list will change, and things will be added as I go along. But as of now, this is where it stands! I hope to accomplish these things with friends, not alone. Nick has already consented to helping me out. And I'm making my friend Phil at least help me with the third bullet. I realize that  some of them may be hard, if not impossible. But it's nice to try! And it'll be fun!

  • Visit all four parks, two water parks, and Downtown Disney
  • Go to all four parks in one day.
  • See/Ride every attraction available.
  • Work at least once in all four parks.
  • Meet a guest from all 50 states. 
  • Get autographs from as many characters as possible. 
  • Try a Kitchen Sink from Beaches and Cream. 
  • Meet Push and Pipa
  • Eat a meal at every country in Epcot
  • Have a drink at every country in Epcot
  • Partake in an activity called Drinking Around the World
  • Attend Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween
  • Attend Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
  • Perform in the Candlelight Processional. If not perform, then attend when Whoopi Goldberg and/or Neil Patrick Harris are narrating.
  • See a Cirque Du Soleil show at Downtown Disney.
  • Ride Space Mountain with the lights on
  • Swim in the gulf and the ocean
  • Travel to Miami for a mini-vacation
  • Visit Universal at least once, especially The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • Visit Busch Gardens
  • Visit Sea World
  • Attend Gay Pride Orlando in October
  • Visit House of Blues
  • Have adventures with Nick and my other roommates!

3 comments:

  1. When I was there I also had a goal to get all the autographs and I came pretty close. I, of course, bought autograph books but I highly recommend getting the autograph books with the photo inserts. Very fun, and a great keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Cirque de Soleil...got the tickets for free from the program. They did stuff like that all the time: gave free passes to the water parks, Disney Quest, etc. Seize every opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you can get them ALL accomplished!

    ReplyDelete