Sunday, July 31, 2011

DDC #8

Day #8: An underrated movie
There are a few movies that I think are underrated. I'm gonna go with The Princess and the Frog. There are many people out there who love it. But I've also heard many discussions about how people didn't enjoy it. They didn't like it. They don't think it was in league with the others. They don't think Tiana should be considered a Disney Princess. Etc. But I'm here to say that it's a wonderful movie! I loved every second of it. And I absolutely love love love the music. Yes, the music is in a different style than most of the other movies, but I think it's interesting!

I also feel like The Sword in the Stone is underrated. You don't hear very much about it. But, it was definitely one of my favorite videos growing up! So I'm gonna go with that as well!
 
Day #8: Sung by your least favorite character
I really had to dig for today's song. It wasn't easy because there are few characters that I really don't like. I mean, there are some characters, such as the villains, which are easy to hate for their personalities, but they make good villains. And so on and so forth. I've decided to go with the Siamese Cats from Lady and the Tramp. They are evil, conniving, stupid characters. I know they don't play a big role in the movie, but I still hate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment