Thursday, July 21, 2011

DDC #18

Day #18: Your favorite villain song
Earlier, I posted the video of my favorite villain song. I still stick by that choice. Ursula singing Poor Unfortunate Souls. I'm sure there are other villains songs out there that I enjoy just as much.


Day #18: Sung by a character that you would date if he/she was real (or the same species).
So the choice of whom I would date was relatively easy. However, I've made the realization that this may come to a surprise to some family members, seeing as I am picking a man to date... But that put aside, back to the question at hand. I would pick Flynn Rider. I know he's newer, but he still has a personality similar to what I look for in a man. For those of you who may not know, Flynn is the male lead in the new movie Tangled.  Now for the hard part. I've only seen the movie once and I don't know the songs that well. But from my research, he only sings in two songs. The song he sings a big chunk of I will be using for a future question and do not want to use it twice. However, the other song he sings, he only has like... two lines is all. Oh well, the latter is my choice. For those of you who have not seen the movie, Flynn will be the handsome man that sings in the middle of the sung, not the burly biker-esque dudes. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment