Sunday, July 10, 2011

DDC #29

Day #29: Your favorite princess
I had to stop and think about this one for a few minutes. Again, favorites change with me. There are now nine official Disney Princesses. And I can only choose one. But I did narrow it down. I'm gonna go ahead and claim Belle as my favorite. I feel like she is one of the most down-to-earth princesses. Some of the others seem so helpless and hopeless without their princes. There are a few who seem rather self-sufficient, Belle is one of them. She also has a slight attitude, and doesn't give in to her prince right away. None of this phoney "love at first sight" crap.


Day #29: From the last Disney movie you have seen
The last Disney movie I watched was Princess and the Frog. I love this movie, the music is so wonderful. And it was hard to choose just one song. But alas, I did. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment