Tuesday, July 12, 2011

DDC #27

Day #27: Your favorite prince
Another hard one. I like several of them for different reasons. I think (for today) my favorite is going to be Aladdin. Some of the princes play such a small role. Some of them I've never really liked, or feel indifferent about them. There are a few that I do like and are up there on my favorite list. But yeah, I think I'll go with Aladdin. Runner up would probably be The Beast.



Day #27: From a movie in which you want to be a character
The first movie that comes to mind is Peter Pan. I actually haven't seen the Disney version many times. But I love the stage version (is that even Disney?). Either way, it's the same story. And don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the Diseny Version. I would love love love to be either a lost boy, or one of the three children in England (it is England, right?). I've always loved the aspect of being able to fly without mechanical means! Dreams of flying have always been a delight of mine! And the whole idea of Neverland just seems great! So I choose Peter Pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment