Saturday, July 16, 2011

DDC #23

Day #23: Your favorite villain
As you saw a couple days ago from the "song" portion of the 30 Day Challenge, my favorite villain is Ursula from The Little Mermaid. I really don't know what it is about her that makes her my favorite. I think it has to do with this: I have a strange attraction to little old ladies. Even when they are evil, I find them endearing and humorous. There are many female villains, most of which are probably older, but Ursula just seems to fit the cooky little old lady role. Or perhaps it has to be that I've watched Little Mermaid so often in my childhood that it's just what stands out. Who knows.


Day #23: A song that makes you cry
Okay, this took a little thinking. I really had to go back and think about all the Disney movies. But in looking at the research, I found that although many of the sadder Disney songs make me tear up, only one makes me bawl like a little baby! Just watching about 15 seconds of a youtube clip was enough to get me going. The song is from The Fox and the Hound, called Goodbye May Seem Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment