Saturday, July 23, 2011

DDC #17

Oops! Yesterday was a long day and I kinda forgot to do the daily post. So here is yesterday's. Today's post will come later today!

Day #17: Your least favorite song
Today worked out rather well that they are "least favorite" questions. However, they are still both hard questions. Now, when I answer this question, it's not to say that I hate the song or the movie it's from. I actually had to seriously search for a song. The song I picked isn't bad, it just doesn't do anything for me. I picked Colonel Hathi's March from The Jungle Book.

Day #17: From your least favorite Disney movie
And again, when I answer this question, it's not because I hate this movie. It's just doesn't do much for me. Perhaps I should give it another go and watch, since I haven't watched it in many years! But I'm going to stick with the answer above and pick The Jungle Book. I picked a different song than above however.

No comments:

Post a Comment