Saturday, June 25, 2011

Forty-six days

I'm sorry that it's been so long since my last post. I've been super busy. Last week, my best friend who just got out of the Navy and now lives in Alaska was home visiting. So, I was spending time with her. In addition, my graduation party was last week too. So, I was also getting ready for that. And then this week, I've been helping open up a new store about an hour away. I've worked a 40-hour work week this week. Soooo... I haven't been around much to write an entry.

And this entry is going to be pretty pointless as well, except to say that I will try to post something more substantial soon. I'm currently working on a bucket list of things I want to do while I'm in Florida. So perhaps that will be my next blog. We'll see. I have some other ideas in the works as well.

The summer seems to be dragging by a little, but at the same time, it's flying. I'm starting to get a littler nervous for the fall. Let me clarify. I'm not nervous for the internship, or anything having to do with Florida. I'm nervous for leaving home. It's my first time away from home for an extended period of time. And I won't really have an option to come home if I want to since I won't have much spare cash for gas or airfare. I'm gonna miss a lot of things about home, and it's starting to worry me a little bit. I'm sure once I get down to Florida, I'll be fine. I'll be too busy to really think about much other than my job. But that doesn't keep me fretting over it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment