Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Disney Blog

Hello All,

Many of you followed my adventures I had during student teaching. The blogging seemed to go well. It was a great way to keep all my friends and family informed of my experiences. I had a lot of support for it and a lot of happy followers. My parents read it pretty often. And my sister checked it three times (give or take) a day. So I decided continuing on the path of blogging, I created this blog to keep ya'll informed of what's going on my life while I'm in Florida. Following this post, I will copy and paste a couple old posts that I included in my student teaching blog. Then I will continue from there. This blog will mostly focus on my Disney career and my Florida experiences, but don't be surprised if this summer, there are a few posts that have nothing to do with either.

For those of you who don't know, in August, I will be heading down to Orlando, FL, and participating in the 2011 Fall Walt Disney World College Program. This is my story!

Hope you all enjoy!

Count down until I check in: 77 days

No comments:

Post a Comment