Friday, August 5, 2011

Down to the Wire

So, it's about that time! Tomorrow is my last full day at home. I go and pick up Jordan from the airport in the afternoon. Then, it's my hometown's annual festival. So Jordan and I will hang out there with my family for food and fireworks. Sunday morning is the pancake breakfast. We'll go to that as well as pack the car sometime in the morning. Then at noon, there is a parade. Straight after the parade, Jordan and I hit the road.

Our first day traveling, we are heading to Louisville, Kentucky. We'll stay there for the night. It'll take us about six and a half hours to get there. The next days (Monday), we'll leave in the morning and head to my cousin's house right outside of Augusta, Georgia. That will be about a nine and a half hour drive. And then Tuesday we will head to where Jordan lives in Florida. I'll drop her off, then head over to Kissimmee where I will be staying with Phil.

Then Wednesday is the big day. I'll arrive to our place of check in about 7am. Check in doesn't start till about 9am, but the crazies are out and the line gets long early. Haha. I'll be vlogging about the whole trip down with Jordan. I will also vlog about the check in process. I'll probably blog about these things too.

It's just so close. Right now, I'm past the apprehension that I was feeling a few days ago. I'm back to pure excitement! It's going to be great! And we're going to leave it at that

No comments:

Post a Comment